Heritage 2023 Travel Award for junior scientists
The Travel Award will provide a junior scientist financial support to attend an international conference in the field of cultural and natural heritage science to be held in 2023 to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
An Evaluation Committee of senior scholars from the Heritage Editorial Board will assess the applications.
Heritage is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal of cultural and natural heritage science published quarterly by MDPI.
- Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
- Plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents
- Information about the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
- Curriculum Vitae and a list of publications.
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of February 2023 and announced on the Heritage website.
To apply, please, visit https://www.mdpi.com/journal/heritage/awards/1989
The deadline for applications is December 31, 2022