This Section defines the conditions of access to E-RIHS.it services.
For the terminology used in this paragraph, please refer to the Glossary.
Users who intend to make use of the services offered by the E-RIHS.it Research Infrastructure is required to comply with the conditions indicated below strictly.
- The services of E-RIHS.it must be used only for activities related to the Heritage Science sector and must comply with good practices in the Management of and must comply with good practices in the Management of Cultural Heritage.
- The services provided by E-RIHS.it, as well as any scientific contribution provided by the must necessarily be recognized as supporting the User's scientific activity.
- Users may not use the resources or services for illicit and/or fraudulent purposes. They may not in any way avoid any administrative and/or security checks that may be necessary.
- Users must respect intellectual property rights, any confidentiality agreements, and the principles ofOpen Access.
- The submission of the request for access to E-RIHS.it by the User does not guarantee that the same will be provided until the expected evaluation and feasibility process is completed. There is no guarantee that the services are available at any time, nor that Users can use them for any purpose other than the subject of the specific request. Providers may request from the User, before proceeding with the requested service, an insurance policy relating to the objects and/or artefacts involved in the project initiative.
- E-RIHS.it and its in the exercise of their competencies, have the right to regulate, suspend or terminate access without notice and without Users having any right by way of compensation or for compensation. Users must immediately follow the instructions at any time provided by E-RIHS.it and its .
- The applicable law is Italian law, and the competent court for any dispute relating to the interpretation and application of these conditions, if it is not possible to reach an amicable and amicable solution, is the Court of Rome.